To help data professionals who are now working from home, DataCamp has prepared an exciting series of free live trainings and webinars. They’ll help you gain expertise in key languages, tools, and topics in AI, machine learning, and data science. To view our previously recorded webinars on-demand, visit our resource center.
Data science industry webinars
In addition, we’ve prepared a roundup of notable industry webinars and live events. Sign up if you’re interested!
- Deep Learning at Scale with PyTorch, Azure Databricks, and Azure Machine Learning (Webinar) – Databricks – Thursday, April 9 at 1 PM EDT
- Slalom: Can your BI platform return more value? (Webinar) – Tableau – Thursday, April 9 at 1 PM EDT
- Prepare Retailers to Survive and Thrive Through Disruptive Turns (Webinar) – Gartner – Thursday, April 16 at 5 AM EDT
- ODSC East Virtual Conference Opening Keynotes (Virtual conference) – ODSC – Thursday, April 16 to Friday, April 17 from 9 AM to 5 PM EDT
- Dead-end dashboards and how to avoid them (Webinar) – Tableau – Tuesday, April 21 at 11 PM EDT
- The Journey to Data-driven: How Data Virtualization Overcomes the Data Silo Challenge (Webinar) – TIBCO – Wednesday, April 22 at 2 PM EDT
- AWS What’s Next Livestream (Live stream) – AWS – Thursday, April 23
- The Gartner 2020 Data & Analytics Magic Quadrant Highlights (Webinar) – Gartner – Thursday, April 30 at 11 AM EDT
Reference: Source link