We are looking for the most engaged sports enthusiasts worldwide who will help us spread the word about our brand and help us change people’s lives through sports.
adidas Runtastic Ambassadors will be our representatives in the respective countries who will support us in sports events, activate and moderate the digital community, have access to our products and new features before launch, and take part in exclusive events.
We want to hear from those of you who love using both the adidas Running & adidas Training apps, and want to join our team of enthusiastic ambassadors to spread the spirit of a healthy lifestyle in your country and inspire others to be fit, always pushing their limits!
**Please read this post in its entirety if you are interested in applying.**
WE’RE LOOKING FOR ADIDAS RUNTASTIC AMBASSADORS IN THESE KEY CITIES:
- France (Paris)
- Germany (Hamburg)
- Germany (Berlin)
- Germany (Frankfurt)
- USA (Los Angeles)
As an ambassador, you will promote our brand and products in your country by interacting with our online and offline communities, providing support in sports events, and participating in our communication campaigns. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to test and get to know our products better.
- Passionate about the adidas brand, adidas Runtastic and our products (adidas Running & adidas Training)
- A native speaker in your local language (German, French, English) and fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Creative, goal-oriented, and organized
- Comfortable approaching and working with diverse groups of people, offline as well as on social media
- Happy to go that extra mile to positively and professionally represent adidas Runtastic at all times
- Be an enthusiastic member of the multi-national team of adidas Runtastic Ambassadors
- Represent our brand and support marketing activations at competitions, trainings, events and expos
- Manage the regional Runtastic Facebook Group, engage proactively and drive growth
- Post adidas Runtastic-focused content on your social media, at least 5 feed posts and 12 stories per month
- Send reports and check-in every month with your respective Marketing Manager
- 3 “adidas Runtastic Ambassador” packages of adidas apparel throughout the year worth €1,500
- Invitation to the yearly Runtastic Ambassador’s summit in a European city
- Free adidas Runtastic Premium apps and services
- Onboarding and guidance through the whole ambassador program by the regional marketing manager
- Possibility to be featured occasionally on adidas Runtastic social media channels, if the post matches our brand requirements
- Opportunity to take part in the exclusive adidas Runners events
Runtastic was acquired by the adidas Group. Therefore, you will be required to wear only adidas, Reebok, or clothing without any visible brand when posting on Social Media during the time of your ambassadorship.
You will also not be allowed to take part in any promotional campaign or ambassador program of any other competitor brands to adidas or adidas Runtastic during the adidas Runtastic Ambassador Program. These include: Nike, Under Armour, asics, Puma, Lululemon, The North Face, New Balance, Saucony, Skechers, Salomon, Brooks, Mizuno.
Interested? Apply to be an adidas Runtastic Ambassador today by sending all of the following assets to [email protected] by March , 2020. (Note: if any item listed below is missing, your application will not be considered):
- Please include the city for which you are applying in the subject line
- Create a 60-second entry video letting us know why you would make the perfect adidas Runtastic Ambassador
- Write a few sentences about why you want to be an ambassador
- All social media handles
//check Cookie Opt out and User consent if(!getCookie("tp-opt-out")) !function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s)if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function()n.callMethod? n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments);if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n; n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version='2.0';n.queue=;t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0; t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e);s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)(window, document,'script','https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js'); fbq('init', '1594940627485550'); // Insert your pixel ID here. fbq('track', 'PageView');
Reference: Source link